August is National Inventors Month, so we’re hoping to inspire some you inventors with this month’s giveaway: Brainstorm!: The Stories of Twenty American Kid Inventors by Tom Tucker. To win, leave a comment below with your favorite story of invention. It could be a cool story about how an invention came to be, an invention you really enjoy, or an inventor who has inspired you.
Excerpt from Brainstorm! – Patents (3:19)
- Leave a comment below (be sure to enter a valid email address, or we won’t be able to contact you if you win!) telling us your favorite invention story.
- Tweet (we’re @recordedbooks) or blog about the contest and you can leave a second comment linking to your tweet or post—you’ll get another contest entry. Spread the word!
- Again, be sure you leave a valid email address with your comment so we can contact you. If you’re picked as a winner and we can’t contact you, the prize will got to the next winner. (You don’t need to re-nter it within the body of the comment, though.)
- Comments will be assigned a number (first commenter is #1, second is #2, etc). Winners will be picked by random.org according to comment number.
- Drawing will be held on August 14, 2009 at 12:00PM Eastern time. Winners will be contacted by email to get mailing information. The winner will receive one copy the following title on CD: Brainstorm!: The Stories of Twenty American Kid Inventors.