Teachers’ Appreciation Week is May 3-9, 2009. Recorded Books would like to show its appreciation for teachers by giving away an audiobook to an education blogger! One winner of our contest each day this school week (Monday, 5/4/2009 through Friday, 5/8/2009) will get to pick the CD audiobook of their choice from the entire Recorded Books library! See below for contest details.
DATES: Monday, 5/4 through Thursday, 5/7 (Second Chance Contest on Friday, 5/8)
- Post a story on your blog about how you use audiobooks in the classroom or library (librarians can win, too!). Link to our blog in your post.
- Post a link to your blog entry in the comments section of this post. Be sure to use a valid email address in your post – winners will be contacted by email.
- The FIRST person to post a comment on this blog post linking to their post on each day Monday, May 4 through Thursday, May 7 will win the CD audiobook of their choice from Recorded Books.
- Second Chance Contest: If you’re not the first to post your blog on Monday through Thursday, don’t worry! We’ll hold a drawing on Friday, May 8 and pick one winner from among all other comments. This winner will also get to choose one CD audiobook from Recorded Books.
- All winners will be notified by email, so please be sure you use a valid email address when leaving your comment entry!