Since then, we’ve added review capability to our website. Go to recordedbooks.com and search for any title. Scroll to the bottom of the page, below the book’s description, and click “Submit your review of this audiobook.” We’d love to start seeing a great collection of reviews here so people get a taste of not only the book, but the narrator’s reading of the book. You might even encourage students to submit their own reviews!
If you’re looking for other people’s reviews, you might also try these great audiobook review sites:
• AudioFile Magazine – the big kahuna of audiobook reviewers
• Publishers Weekly – PW has a feed of all their audiobook reviews.
• School Library Journal – Audiobooks are included in SLJ‘s Multimedia Reviews section.
• Sound Commentary – a wonderful new endeavor from the folks at now-defunct KLIATT
• KLIATT – Though the print magazine is no longer around, you can still find many reviews archived online.
• Books for Ears – Two kid-specific categories: http://booksforears.com/category/young-adult-audio-books/ and http://booksforears.com/category/childrens-audio-books/
• Audiobooker – Mary Burkey is now the official audiobook blogger for Booklist Magazine.
• Looking Glass Reviews: A great site dedicated to reviewing children’s books, with a special audiobook section.
Let me know if you have any other favorite audiobook review sites—and be sure to check out the new review feature at recordedbooks.com!